Monday, January 14, 2008

Am now performing on piano at Cipolline in Palm Springs

From 6 to 9 P.M. every Monday and Tuesday I'm playing piano at Cipolline Italian restaurant located at 1260 S. Palm Canyon Drive (across the street from the former Cedar Creek Inn) in Palm Spings. We'd love to see you in attendance. The food is excellent, so far as I can determine by my taste buds and the comments from others. Prices are reasonable and serving portions are sufficient for all but the hungriest.

It's very likely that guest musicians and singers will show up from time to time as seems to happen where ever I play. Come and be surprised just like I am inasmuch as I never quite know what's going to happen on a given night. But we always seem to have fun irregardless of what happens.

I'm still hosting my jam session every Wednesday from 10 to noon at the Mizell Senior Center (corner of Ramon Road and Sunrise way in Palm Springs). I also play solo piano there every Monday from 11 to 11:30 for the lunch crowd. Price is $4.00 for a very nice lunch.

For the time being I'm no longer at the American Legion on Friday nights. After having the band there for more than 10 years, I decided that I'd like to make myself available for private parties on week-ends and so far things are working out nicely. If you're interested in hireing me either as a one man band or with my live group or as a solo pianist, please contact me at 760.325.8181.

I'm sorry to be so inattentive to updating this blog. I forgot my password and had troubles logging on. Hey! Don't give me a rough time. I still remember where I live and recognize my bride of nearly 40 years on sight! :-)

Dick

No comments: