Monday, December 1, 2008

Forgot to mention

I'll be backing good friend Herb Jeffries at the Mizell Senior Center Christmas party on December 23rd. Should be good to see Herb again. He's still singing great at 97? Wow! Check my older posts on this site for a nice picture of Herb and myself. (Herb's the one worth looking at since he was much younger (96) when that picture was taken.)

I'm participating in an ongoing speaker series at the center and do a presentation on the second Thursday of each month at 1 PM. Subject varies but always seems to include jazz. Hope you can make it by.

Mizell Senior Center
480 South Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262
(760) 323-5689


2 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

Hey there, just stumbled on your blog. I've heard you play before and just wanted to say you are teriffic.

Elmer Hopper said...

Great Blog site Richard. Have a look at mine. xplatter.com

John Mills and I really enjoyed talking with you and your wife, upstairs in the musician's lounge.

Take care. Elmer Hopper